Early Childhood Services Family Partnership Agreement
Early Head Start/ Head Start
Your Family Advocate is here to help you in setting goals that are of your own choosing and by using the services in the community that can further assist you in attaining these goals. Goal planning is a tool designed to assist you with goal setting for you and your entire family.
Examples of goals:
- Maintaining 85% attendance
- Perfect attendance
- Obtaining employment
- Obtaining housing
- Attending Parent Meetings
- Completing the Strengths and Needs Assessment
- Volunteering in your child’s class
- Participating in Policy Council.
Please Sign Below:
The Family Partnership & Strengths and Needs Assessment has been explained to me and I understand that my Family Advocate is here to support me and my family in setting and achieving the goals.