Join our growing team of passionate, energetic and mission-driven teachers and classroom staff at CEO (Commission on Economic Opportunity). Our Early Childhood Education team works with the whole family to support the education and personal growth of the children in our program. We believe every child deserves the best possible start in life.
As a nonprofit organization with a broad variety of programs, CEO understands the complex factors that contribute to poverty in our area, and our staff works to help people in need achieve success.
$1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time positions and a prorated sign-on for part-time positions available!
How does our Early Childhood program differ from others?
- 35-hour workweek, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Fewer classroom hours
- Dedicated planning time during work hours
- Paid professional development during work hours
- Paid vacations, holidays and school breaks in February, April and December
- Classroom support provided by CEO’s Interventionists and Family Advocates
- On staff Floating Teacher Assistants for lunch and breaks
What else do we offer you?
- Consideration for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Free access to a Telemedicine provider
- Cash payments if health benefit waived
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- AFLAC/Life Insurance
- 11+ paid holidays a year
- Retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities for career growth
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
We are currently hiring:
Early Head Start Teachers (positions available throughout Rensselaer County)
Head Start Preschool Teachers (positions available throughout Rensselaer County)
Pre-K Teachers (positions available throughout Rensselaer County)
Part-time and Full-time Teacher Assistants (positions available throughout Rensselaer County)
Substitute Teacher Assistants (positions available throughout Rensselaer County)
Want to know more?
Fill out the form, or get in contact via email or phone! We’d love to discuss your potential career at CEO.
Call: 518-272-6012, ext. 301
Get in touch!