CEO appreciates all the time that our volunteers are able to provide and the ways they support CEO, such as:
- Administrative: Assist program and administration staff with general office support including answering phones, filing, data entry, etc.
- Fundraising: Assist in current agency fundraisers, or organize your own to benefit to agency and any of its many programs.
- Special Events: Assist the Foundation Director in all facets of fundraising and special event planning. Activities include: database management, appeal distribution, solicitation of donations, event day setup, etc.
- Program Support: Work within a program of interest, providing assistance to staff – both to support the program and hopefully learn new skills in the process.
- Seasonal: CEO has several opportunities for seasonal volunteers throughout the year. Examples include the holiday season, Toys for Tots, Coats for Kids, food baskets, volunteer income tax preparation, etc.
- Mentoring: Work with young people through any of our several youth programs and provide caring support.
- Special Projects: Projects include food drives, can drives, or whatever inspires you!
- and many more!
Have questions? Please contact:
Renata Gwozdz, Community Services Manager
Phone: (518) 272-6012 Ext. 242