Join Our Team
Are you looking for a career helping others in an organization that will help YOU achieve your career goals?
CEO is a Community Action Agency driven by our dedication to innovation, respect, and teamwork. We care deeply about helping to improve the lives of people across Rensselaer County, while striving for work life balance and a collaborative culture for our team members.
CEO offers a wide range of different programs and career opportunities. Working in human services can be both rewarding and challenging. You’ll get the opportunity to help people in need and be a part of positive change in your community.
Other benefits include:
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Telemedicine
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accounts)
- Cash payment of $3,000 for waiving health insurance (FT)
- When eligible, Employer sponsored pension plan, starting at 5% of salary contribution
- Optional 403(b) Plan
- CEO Qualifies Eligible Employees for the Federal School Loan Forgiveness Program.
- CEO is part of the Quality Stars program and scholarship opportunities are available for staff to advance their education and deepen their qualifications as early childhood professionals.
Our staff enjoy:
12+ paid holidays
A week off between Christmas and New Years and a shortened Friday workday all summer long.
(5) front-loaded vacation days, (8) front-loaded sick days, tenure-based accrual, and the ability to roll over unused time annually.
35-Hour Work Week
Includes professional development opportunities during work hours.
Work with passionate colleagues committed to changing lives and improving our community.
What to Expect After You Submit Your Application
- Your application will automatically be submitted to Human Resources for the position(s) you are interested in for review.
- If you are selected for an interview the hiring manager will contact you directly.
- If you are not selected for an interview you will receive an email notifying you.
Thank you for considering CEO for your next career move!