Join Our Team
Working in human services can be both rewarding and challenging. You’ll get the opportunity to help people in need and be a part of positive change in your community.
With over 25 different programs, CEO offers a variety of career opportunities. Work with customers from the very young to the young-at-heart, or bring your talents to the administrative team. We are always looking for dedicated, hardworking team members to help us achieve our mission and serve our local community.
If you already have a career that you love, but you still want to help us help others, consider being a volunteer.
Board meetings are open to the public and held on the third Tuesday of the following months: January, March, April, June, September, and November.
Why Choose CEO
CEO creates partnerships and develops opportunities for social and economic growth and empowerment in individuals, families, and communities throughout Rensselaer County. When you join CEO’s team you get access to:
- Casual dress code
- Promotional opportunities
- Generous holiday schedule
- Flexible schedules available
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Cash option if health waived
- Free telemedical benefit
- AFLAC/Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Eligible for federal student loan forgiveness
- Fitness room
- Close to public transportation
- Employee childcare option potential
How To Apply
To view our open positions please click below. You will be redirected to our Online Career Site where you will have to create a log-in to proceed with your application. If you have any problems with the Career Site please contact us at 518-272-6012 or email@example.com.
What to Expect After You Submit Your Application:
- Your application will automatically be submitted to Human Resources for the position(s) you are interested in for review.
- If you are selected for an interview the hiring manager will contact you directly.
- If you are not selected for an interview you will receive an email notifying you.
Thank you for considering CEO for your next career move!
Location: Troy, NY
Job Type: Full-time
CEO is seeking a Staff Accountant who will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the agency’s accounts by recording transactions, receiving payments, vouchering, and system monitoring.
Position competencies include:
- Perform professional accounting work which includes analysis of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Complete internal and external financial reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization.
Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and a cumulative of two to five years of relevant accounting experience required. Proficient computer and Microsoft Excel skills. Excellent communication and organization skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. CPA license and experience working with non-profit accounting a plus.
Check out our Benefit Package! CEO offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Access to a Telemedicine Provider
- Paid time off
- Professional development during work hours
- Consideration for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Casual dress code
Please note: applicants for this position will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Luz Solis, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, January 22nd. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at, 518-272-6012.