Be prepared for the upcoming school year! CEO in partnership with CAP COM, Fidelis Care, and Stewarts will be providing 100 backpacks with school supplies for families in need. The backpack program distribution will start on August 6th at our Community Resource Center, at 2328 5th Ave, Troy, NY.
- The parent or child must be a CEO customer accessing one or more programs within the last 12 months.
- The child(ren) must be in grades K-6th
- Household income documentation must be submitted at time of
application to receive a backpack. Acceptable documents* include:
- Current tax return
- Letter from employer
- Social Security/Disability check or benefits statement
- Documentation of participation in public assistance
- Retirement or unemployment income statement
Backpacks will be distributed on a first come first serve basis and applications will be accepted while supplies last. For any additional information and details on office hours, please call Carol Marrero Lugo at 518-272-6012 ext. 302.
*Please bring all relevant household income documents.