YouthBuild is now recruiting for the Fall season! Attend an upcoming information session.Posted September 5, 2019
Build Your Future with YouthBuild!
YouthBuild helps young people ages 16 to 24 that have struggled or dropped out of school. This workforce development program offers free job training, education and case management to assist you in removing barriers to your employment. This is not an easy program – we are looking for young people who are willing to put in the work necessary to change their lives and who can make a long term commitment of up to 2 years (program length depends on individual goals). Enter to work and learn, exit to a pathway for jobs in construction, manufacturing, or solar industries.
We’ll invest in you, if you promise to:
- Work hard
- Show up every day
- Make a difference in your community
- Commit to your goals
In return, you’ll get:
- Free job training and education
- A $1500 scholarship
- A supportive team dedicated to your success
- The opportunity to change your life
- A pathway for jobs in construction, manufacturing, or solar industries
- Ages 16-24?
- A resident of Troy, Rensselaer, Lansingburgh, or Green Island?
- A high school dropout?
- Looking to make a positive transformation?
Ready to learn more and apply?
Attend an upcoming information session!
For questions or to learn more about CEO’s YouthBuild program, please contact:
Angela Balogun, YouthBuild Program Manager
Phone: (518) 237-0583 Ext. 402